What is Probate Administration?
Probate is the legal process by which the assets are distributed and debts paid upon the death of an individual. How those assets are distributed is dependent upon a number of factors, including Florida law and whether the individual died with or without a will. The probate process involves a number of things, including:
- proving to the court overseeing the estate that the will is valid
- locating, identifying, and obtaining the deceased person’s property
- having the property valued or appraised
- paying outstanding debts of the deceased person
- distributing the remaining property to the beneficiaries
Probate is essential part of what we do. Wherever you’re at in the probate process, we’re here to help. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Call or Email Today
Are you wondering about your rights or responsibilities? Need answers to a difficult question? We can help.